Experience two of Italy’s great wine regions, Valpolicella and Soave on Food & Wine Trails exclusive, two-night pre-cruise experience in Verona.
Medieval Verona is situated an hour and a half west of Venice along the banks of the Adige River. Set in the nearby Verona countryside, your peaceful sanctuary for two nights will be the Villa Quaranta Tommasi Wine Hotel & Spa. Other highlights of the program include:
• Historic accommodation at Villa Quaranta and a welcome dinner at the hotel’s restaurant, Cantina in Villa
• Escorted visit to the beautiful Valpolicella wine region, known for producing Amarone, one of Italy’s biggest and most prestigious red wines
• Tour of Soave where some of Italy’s finest white wines are now being made.
• Group accompanied by our local wine expert and sommelier
• Private, guided wine tastings at two winery estates… and more!