This pre-cruise land program is available to book for all confirmed group members. For complete description and pricing contact Food & Wine Trails.
Experience two of Italy’s great wine regions, Valpolicella and Soave on Food & Wine Trails exclusive, two-night pre-cruise experience in Verona.
Medieval Verona is situated an hour and a half west of Venice along the banks of the Adige River. Set in the nearby Verona countryside, your peaceful sanctuary for two nights will be the Villa Cordevigo Wine Relais & Spa. Other highlights of the program include:
• Accommodation at 5-star Villa Cordevigo and a welcome wine-paired dinner at the hotel’s Bistro
• Escorted visit to the beautiful Valpolicella wine region, known for producing Amarone, one of Italy’s biggest and most prestigious red wines
• Tour of Soave where some of Italy’s finest white wines are now being made.
• Group accompanied by our local wine expert and sommelier
• Private, guided wine tastings at two winery estates… and more!