Sip & Savor Stockholm
This pre-cruise land program is available to book for all confirmed group members. For complete description and pricing contact Food & Wine Trails.
As a floating city surrounded by a sea, lakes and lush parks, Stockholm enjoys Scandinavia’s most impressive natural setting. Within the 14 islands that make up Stockholm, contemporary Swedish design and style coexist with medieval palaces and Viking vestiges. It is a dynamic city with a wealth of cultural assets, beautifully preserved and at the same time in constant evolution. It is also a center of gastronomy with a bounty of high quality ingredients offed up by a pristine natural setting, making it possible to even swim and fish right in downtown Stockholm.
Food & Wine Trails’ pre-cruise program allows you enough time to enjoy the world-class sites, museums, galleries, and shops while focusing on a few key aspects that make this city so unique.
• Two night stay at the Bank Hotel, a luxury 5-star boutique hotel with art deco design, rooftop terrace and world class service
• Tour hosted and guided by local sommelier, former chef and wine writer Michel Jamais
• Walking tour of the renowned Gamla Stan – one of the best preserved medieval city centers in the world
• Private, scenic cruise to the eastern inner islands of Stockholm’s archipelago
• An introduction to Sweden’s eclectic music culture with a one-of-a-kind music + wine pairing experience at Stockholm’s chic venue, At Six