Program Currently Waitlisted
This pre-cruise land program is available to book for all confirmed group members. For complete description and pricing contact Food & Wine Trails.
It is incredible to think how, once a Viking fishing village, the Danish capital has become Scandinavia’s most refined urban experience. A center for laidback chic and home to a culinary revolution, Copenhagen embraces its rich history while testing the boundaries of creativity in design, food and happiness. Whether you’re interested in architectural beauty, cultural heritage, sleek functionalism or the prolific food and bar scene, this city is definitely worth spending an extra few days to get to know better. We invite you to join your fellow wine cruisers two nights early where you’ll explore these different aspects of Copenhagen.
• Elegant hotel accommodations at the 5-star Hotel Skt Petri
• Welcome dinner with the city’s top sommelier
• Taste your way through Copenhagen’s renowned Torvehallerne urban food market
• Guided tour of Rosenborg Castle and some of the area’s most notable landmarks
• Free time to explore this sophisticated city on your own!